Autokartz Internet Pvt. Ltd.
Job Description : –
Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress
– Managing available resources such as hardware, data, and personnel so that deadlines are met
– Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability
– Exploring and visualizing data to gain an understanding of it, then identifying differences in data distribution that could affect performance when deploying the model in the real world
– Verifying data quality, and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
– Supervising the data acquisition process if more data is needed
– Finding available datasets online that could be used for training
– Defining validation strategies
– Defining the pre-processing or feature engineering to be done on a given dataset
– Defining data augmentation pipelines
– Training models and tuning their hyper parameters
– Analysing the errors of the model and designing strategies to overcome them Deploying models to production.
– Proficiency in writing the ML models by own, based on requirements.
– Proficiency with NodeJS, Python and basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
– Expertise in visualizing and manipulating big datasets
– Familiarity with Linux – Ability to select hardware to run an ML model with the required latency
– Better to have knowledge on apache spark and scala
– Proficiency with Tensor workflows
– Experience on Amazon SageMaker, Lex/Poly and Microsoft Luis will be an added advantage
Only registered candidates can apply