Autokartz Internet Pvt. Ltd.
If you are inclined in working on software systems and integrating the software that is fundamental to the future of creative industries, then join the AI Solutions company and discover for yourself on the big career opportunity that you have been looking for!!
Our client is a highly awarded Artificial Intelligence lab, which is disrupting the multi billion dollar Agriculture and commodities business globally. They are recognized as a de-facto business for expert AI capability in solutions that satisfy real world challenges in near real time.
As a Sales Associate, you will work across sales, marketing and business development functions. You will contribute towards the company’s growth by helping generate more business opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Supporting sales, marketing and business development activities by working with Head of Sales and regional business offices.
- Conducting research activities, as needed, on a. Client prospecting & b. Business development opportunities & c. Industry events and conferences
- Preparing and customizing client decks
- Increasing Client interaction in meetings, events, demos and calls – will gradually increase
- Maintaining CRM platform
- Contributing on original content creation
- Managing social media accounts
- Working with the legal team on NDAs and sales contracts Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a product/software company with international clients
- Substantial experience of having done secondary research (internet based)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Graduation from a reputable institution with top grades. MBA from a reputable bschool highly preferable
- Knowledge of deep tech. If not already conversant, the candidate must demonstrate an aptitude for a quick learning curve Desirable Traits
- Hunger to grow with a fast-growing team
- Should be equally comfortable with both desk research as well as outward representation of the company at events and meetings
- Perseverance, Jugaad attitude, self-driven mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Polite, yet assertive demeanor for both internal and external relationships
- Knowledge of agriculture and food sector desirable but not necessary
- Should be flexible for moderate amount of travelling